Doctor's Desk


“Workaholics aren't heroes. They don't save the day, they just use it up. The real hero is home because she figured out a faster way”

― Jason Fried, Rework

Welcome to the hub for all things licensing!

Included below is a one-stop-shop guide for all licensing requirements needed for outside rotations. Below the icons you will also find the documents needed for each type of license. The earlier you complete these requirements, the easier your life will be.


Virginia Temporary License

Needed for NVMHI and INOVA Fairfax Rotations


DC Temporary License

Needed for Children's National and CPEP Rotations


Military DEA License

Needed after obtaining permanent license


Virginia Permanent License

Highly recommended option for permanent license